[webkit-help] [WebKit] CoreFoundation.lib

Jerry Evans jerry at NovaDSP.com
Tue Jul 6 04:14:46 PDT 2010

Xavier

You can try replacing the CoreFoundation dependency with CF-Lite
(open-source version from Apple). I can send you the appropriate VS2008
project file.

I am very interested in your build process. How did you generate the
2008 solution/project files?

Jerry.