[webkit-help] [WebKit] CoreFoundation.lib

Xavier Vautier xavier.vautier at ubisoft.com
Mon Jul 5 11:45:00 PDT 2010

Hello everybody !

Thanks in advance for all answers you will be available to provide to me.

I am using Visual Studio 2008 with a Windows XP Pro SP2 PC.
I am trying to use WebKit to render HTML pages into a specific platform.

I succeed compiling and linking WebKit under Visual Stuio 2008.
But, when launching my application which uses WebKit, it crashes and asked me for CoreFoundation.dll... DLL that I did not found in the WebKit trunk or WebKitSupportLibrary(.zip).

1)      Where can I found the CoreFoundation.dll which correspond to the CoreFoundation.lib which is contained in the WebKitSupportLibrary package ?

2)      Is there a way to remove WebKit dependencies to this library (CoreFoundation) ?

Thank you !

--
Xavier Vautier