[webkit-help] isOverLink() function in android-webkit

Robin Cao robin.qxcao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:26:10 PST 2010

If you want to know how mouse events are handled internally, the following
function should be a good start point.

HitTestResult EventHandler::hitTestResultAtPoint(const IntPoint& point, bool
allowShadowContent, bool ignoreClipping)

You can set a breakpoint there, or search this function in the project.

-Robin