[webkit-help] How to build Webkit with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition
shrinig2003 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 2 09:24:27 PDT 2010
I'm getting started with building WebKit using Visual C++ 2005 Express edition.
I've done the following:-
00. installed Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.
01. Applied the windows XP security update for Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.
02. installed platform SDK.
03. using Cygwin's svn downloaded the latest source code for WebKit from the trunk
04. Run the update-webkit script
What else do i've to do going forward.
00. strip down WebKit of unnessary components
01.Building a project in Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.
02. generate the executable
03. Verify the build if it works.....
Let me know if there are links to these common questions/FAQ's that i can dwell on.
Thanks for your time reading this and answering :-)
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-help