[webkit-help] Flash/Flash Plugin functionality in WebKit (Linux)

Elden Armbrust earmbrust at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:22:54 PDT 2009

Maybe I'm missing it (most likey, since others seem to have it working) but
I can't seem to find a/the way to get flash working in my C WebKit
program(s).  There's no error being reported that I'm aware of, it's just
simply not embedded into the rendered page at all.  I'm guessing that the
necessary plugin is simply not being loaded whatsoever.  So my question to
everyone here is: What is the proper way to get flash working in WebKit on
Linux? Are there certain functions I have to call?  Command line arguments?
Special locations for files?  Thanks in advance.

-Elden