[webkit-help] Win32_cairo debug - error 14001 on LoadLibrary: application configuration incorrect

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:43:25 PDT 2009

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 2:48 AM, Thomas Brodt<thomas.brodt at porabo.ch> wrote:
> I can build both (debug and release) win32_cairo versions successfully, but
> only the release version of webkit.dll can be loaded.
>
> If I try to load the debug version (with my application or winlauncher) I
> get the complaint that the application configuration was incorrect and I
> should reinstall. Error code from LoadLibrary is 14001.

This most likely means that Windows can't find the right runtime
library for WebKit (or one of its dependencies).  Since you can load
and run the Release build, my guess is that one of the DLL's (e.g.,
cURL, CFlite, ...) is trying to use a library you don't have.

You might be able to use dependency walker to figure this out.

Do you see this when you run inside Visual Studio?

-Brent