[webkit-help] Symbol lookup error when running tests / DumpRenderTree

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:10:48 PST 2009

Problem solved. It turns out that the QtWebKit that my system had in
/usr, was being used instead of my build. I had to 'cp' the QtWebKit
manually, as I didn't find a script (like build-webkit) to install the
newly built webkit? The Gtk port has 'make install', but how about the
Qt port? Also, I am sure that there is a way to use a QtWebKit without
installing it system-wide, could you please explain me how? Even after
I had removed my system QtWebKit and rebuild WebKit from scratch, it
was still not looking at QtWebKit in the build directory.

Benoit