[webkit-gtk] Support for PKCS11 / Smartcard?

mailto428496 mailto628496 at cox.net
Sat Dec 1 16:09:26 PST 2018

Igor,

I think what you are asking is whether the system has been correctly
setup for smartcard?  The answer is yes.  The EL7 system has all the
pcscd, opensc, etc. packages and smartcard works correctly for machine
login and using the firefox browser (via libcoolkey) for smartcard
enabled sites.  The issue is just that the webkit-gtk browser (used by
Evolution for OAuth2) doesn't know how to talk to the smartcard device
(no hooks to libcoolkey, etc.), all the other framework is in place.

Thanks,

Jim