[webkit-gtk] Cross compile webkitgtktk

Nagendra K pingnagendra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 06:59:42 PDT 2017

Hi Carlos,
Thanks for you reply. My project requires to use uclibs as this was a
existing build and we are upgrading and toolchain is build using this.
We are using little old buildroot-   buildroot-2015.02-rc1

I checked the path you mentioned package/webkitgtk/webkitgtk.mk
I could only see package/webkit/webkit.mk <http://webkitgtk.mk/>

Do you mean both are same ?

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra