[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK+ VS Apple WebKit

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:55:54 PDT 2017

FYI the test apparently looks for V0 API which is based on
document.registerElement, hence the test fails.
I've filed a bug already, I'm sure they'll change that.
https://github.com/NielsLeenheer/html5test/issues/501

However, it's surprising the only thing missing thing in WebKitGTK to be a
fully ES2015 Standard compliant browser is the module export/import through
`<script type=module>` which is shipped already in Safari, but it's not
supported at all.

Is this something I could enable, maybe under experimental features, or not
in the engine at all?

Thank You!