[webkit-gtk] Handling the run-file-chooser signal

Mario Sanchez Prada mario.prada at samsung.com
Tue Oct 29 02:58:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

I personally never try the perl environment you are describing, but it's
strange it does not work since it works from a normal test GTK+ application
written in C/C++ (such as the unit tests that are in place to check that
behaviour).

Could you please share a small (but complete) sample application like the
one you're trying so I can check it locally?

If you do, I'd be happy to give it a try and see if I can be of any help to
you, since I was involved in the implementation of those signals and I have
therefore a special interest on this topic.

Thanks!
Mario