[webkit-gtk] Webkit + GTK + Python on Windows

Tango Padre tangopadre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 12:18:47 PDT 2013

Hey everybody,

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question for most people here
but here it goes anyways.  Full disclosure:  I'm relative new to python
programming so few assumptions should be made.

Basically what I'm trying to do is setup a python environment with GTK &
Webkit installed... What I have done so far is:

Install python 2.7.5
Install the all-in-one GTK for python

I would like to install webkit (so I can create a gtk window and load a web
page in it) but I have been unable to find any clear step by step
directions (or any that make sense)....  I just want to be able to use the
python webkit module.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!