[webkit-gtk] Strange image loading behavior for webkitgtk+ 1.10

Martin Robinson mrobinson at webkit.org
Fri Apr 12 10:36:13 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Christian Stadelmann
<chris.privat at genodeftest.de> wrote:
> I can't test the Eclipse-internal browser with WebKitGTK+ 2.0 since the whole
> Eclipse/SWT stack is based on WebKitGTK+ 1 with C<->Java Bindings in between.
> Testing with Epiphany 3.8 + WebKitGTK+ 2.0 is of limited use since Eclipse/SWT
> will probably not be ported to WebKitGTK+ 2.0 soon. The current release isn't
> even ported to GTK3+.
> Any other ideas?

I suppose our messaging about WebKit2 has been a little bit hazy. :)
It's a bit confusing because we released WebKit2 support and
WebKitGTK+ 2.0 at the same time. In any case, WebKitGTK+ 2.0 includes
support for building two libraries (libwebkitgtk and libwebkit2gtk).
They are versioned together.

--Martin