[webkit-gtk] Strange image loading behavior for webkitgtk+ 1.10

Christian Stadelmann chris.privat at genodeftest.de
Fri Apr 12 09:47:59 PDT 2013

I can't test the Eclipse-internal browser with WebKitGTK+ 2.0 since the whole
Eclipse/SWT stack is based on WebKitGTK+ 1 with C<->Java Bindings in between.
Testing with Epiphany 3.8 + WebKitGTK+ 2.0 is of limited use since Eclipse/SWT
will probably not be ported to WebKitGTK+ 2.0 soon. The current release isn't
even ported to GTK3+.
Any other ideas?

Chris