[webkit-gtk] New glib and soup for EWS

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Fri Jan 21 04:17:09 PST 2011

Hey,

So here's the deal: we believe we can live with just three build bots,
and decomission the 64 bits release bot as a build bot instead of
bringing him back to being a core builder. It's been stable for quite a
while now, but it would be more useful as an EWS.

I'm going to talk to wms about removing it from the master configuration
today, and then I'll reuse the buildbot checkout as the EWS bot. Do I
need to do anything special, or is it just running webkit-patch gtk-ews
in a tight loop all that is needed? Is there some documentation I should
take a look at first?

Cheers,