[webkit-gtk] Help with WebKitWebResource and WebKitWebDataSource

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Fri Jan 21 03:33:45 PST 2011

Hey,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 00:06 -0300, Felipe Ortiz wrote:
> Hi all, I introduce myself, my name is Felipe Ortiz. Well, I need some
> help with WebKitWebDataSource and WebKitWebResource I see
> documentation but I want to know if you can show me some example. I
> want to capture the resource's information that my app download.

The source repository contains a WebKit/gtk/tests/ directory which
contains tests for DataSource and Resource. They should give you an idea
of how you can use them. Another good example is the code in Epiphany
that saves pages to the disk, which also uses those APIs:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/tree/embed/ephy-web-view.c#n3688

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>