[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTk+ released

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Tue Sep 22 13:24:14 PDT 2009

WebKitGTK+ is now available for download at:

md5 sum: e6eb43bb4f75b4a2a09aec95e2f43e91

Important notice:

This release fixes a crash that got introduced just before the 1.1.15
release. It was a good way to exercise our new semi-stable idea,
although it was unfortunate. You can check our "stable" branch here:

What is WebKitGTK+:

WebKitGTK+ is the GTK+ port of the WebKit web browser engine. Offering
WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based APIs, it is
suitable for projects in need of any kind of web functionality, from a
bit of HTML/CSS in your UI to a full-fledged web browser.

How to participate:

If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with its
developers you can:

- Visit our website at http://www.webkitgtk.org, or the upstream main
 page at http://www.webkit.org

- Browse the bug list at http://bugs.webkit.org

- Join the #webkit and #webkit-gtk IRC channels at irc.freenode.net

- Subscribe to the webkit-gtk mailing list,
 http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/webkit-gtk, or the
 webkit's general development mailing list,

The WebKitGTK+ team,

Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>