[webkit-efl] Consideration about first release of ewebkit

송진우 jinwoo at webkit.org
Thu Jul 31 16:42:39 PDT 2014

Hi WebKit/EFL forks,

I support Ryuan to release the first official ewebkit2 version within EFL
1.11 release. As ewebkit2 has been developed for a long time along with
Tizen webkit development, I think ewebkit2 has necessary features enough to
be released.

As the EFL 1.11 will be released at 16th August, we have only 2 weeks to
stabilize ewebkit2. So I suggest to do a bug bash until this weekend and
make bugs with a prefix. (e.g., [EFL][Release], or please recommend a
proper prefix.) This will help us to find a critical bugs in a short time.

BR,
Jinwoo