[webkit-efl] Consideration about first release of ewebkit

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at webkit.org
Thu Jul 31 17:16:42 PDT 2014

I'm not sure whether we can make a branch on webkit trunk. So, I prefer to
make a github project for stable ewebkit release. And we should fix bug on
webkit trunk, then cherry-pick it into the github project.

So, what do you think about releasing first version of ewebkit as 1.11 (or
any suggestion?)

+1, IMHO, to sych with efl official release will help to collaborate with
EFL community as well as deciding ewebkit release cycle.

Gyuyoung

Sent from Gyuyoung Iphone