[webkit-efl] Updating the layout test baselines to match Ubuntu 11.10's output

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubo at profusion.mobi
Mon Jan 30 04:11:44 PST 2012

Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung at gmail.com> writes:

> I made a wiki page for layout test of WebKit EFL. But, that page is not
> completed yet.
> (http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitEFLLayoutTest)

I've improved the formatting and the text a little.

> In my opinion, we need to define dependency list in the page with correct
> version.

DumpRenderTree and the layout tests bring no additional dependencies, as
they are built with the rest of the port, so I don't think I understood
what you meant here.

My original question still stands: are we OK with defining Ubuntu 11.10
instead of Ubuntu 11.04 as the base platform to generate the test
baseline images (and for running the tests)? I am asking this because
the images are very likely to vary from distro to distro (and from
version to version) due to the way dependencies such as cairo or
fontconfig are compiled and the versions which are used.

--
Raphael Kubo da Costa
ProFUSION embedded systems