[webkit-efl] Updating the layout test baselines to match Ubuntu 11.10's output

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Mon Jan 30 21:41:58 PST 2012

Hello Kubo,

Thank you for your updating for http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitEFLLayoutTest wiki page. :-)

>> DumpRenderTree and the layout tests bring no additional dependencies, as
>> they are built with the rest of the port, so I don't think I understood
>> what you meant here.

As you know, we have to install apache package to test http tests. In addition, I installed more packages you let me know our private layout test document.
If there are no need to install additional packages, I'm ok. But, I think we should verify it if layout test on EFL port can be run with only packages descripted
in http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/EFLWebKit.

As you know, GTK port needs to install additional packages in order to run layout test on GTK port as below,
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGtkLayoutTests

>> My original question still stands: are we OK with defining Ubuntu 11.10
>> instead of Ubuntu 11.04 as the base platform to generate the test
>> baseline images (and for running the tests)? I am asking this because
>> the images are very likely to vary from distro to distro (and from
>> version to version) due to the way dependencies such as cairo or
>> fontconfig are compiled and the versions which are used.

Personally, I 'm using Ubuntu 11.04 now. I don't know how many people are working on Ubuntu 11.10.
I wonder if other ports's layout test are optimized for Ubuntu 11.10. Do you know ?

-- Gyuyoung

Title : Re: [webkit-efl] Updating the layout test baselines to match Ubuntu 11.10's output

Gyuyoung Kim writes:

> I made a wiki page for layout test of WebKit EFL. But, that page is not
> completed yet.
> (http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitEFLLayoutTest)

I've improved the formatting and the text a little.

--
Raphael Kubo da Costa
ProFUSION embedded systems