[webkit-efl] Updating the layout test baselines to match Ubuntu 11.10's output

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:23:20 PST 2012

Hello Kubo,

I made a wiki page for layout test of WebKit EFL. But, that page is not
completed yet.
(http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitEFLLayoutTest)
In my opinion, we need to define dependency list in the page with correct
version.
I would like to finish that page during the this updating. I'm willing to
help this work as well.

-- Gyuyoung