[webkit-efl] I want to change *.c to *.cpp

최병운 ryuan.choi at samsung.com
Fri Sep 23 21:46:19 PDT 2011

> Do you really need the extern "C" declarations in the headers? This code
> will only be used by C++ files.
Yes, I need it.
If not, it makes linking errors.

> And I dislike using typeof here, as it will really break the build for
> anything that is not gcc or clang. I suggest getting rid of the macros
> (you could even turn them into proper template functions) or passing
> another parameter to them specifying the data type.

I agree, I'll remove those macro.
I thought that I'll prepare next bug for this bug to be focused renaming.

> Or, taking another step back, is this all really needed? We are have to
> make so many adjustments to make code which is clearly C code into an
> uglified C++ version, and IIRC the reason given for that was some kind
> of #include problem. Couldn't we fix that instead of spending so much
> effort into this?

Previous bug is for #include problem. so that I didn't touch other c files.
But now, we are in phase to improve WebKit/efl code quality.

Because we need to change our tiled backing store until we decide whether we use WebCore version,
We need review's help and these cleanup will help them review easily.

Best Regards,
Ryuan Choi