[webkit-efl] I want to change *.c to *.cpp

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubo at profusion.mobi
Fri Sep 23 21:13:39 PDT 2011

Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubo at profusion.mobi> writes:

> Ryuan Choi <ryuan.choi at samsung.com> writes:
>

>>> Ok, committed in r63568 of EFL.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Attached file is simple diff after renaming for easy review.
>
> Do you really need the extern "C" declarations in the headers? This code
> will only be used by C++ files.
>
> And I dislike using typeof here, as it will really break the build for
> anything that is not gcc or clang. I suggest getting rid of the macros
> (you could even turn them into proper template functions) or passing
> another parameter to them specifying the data type.

Or, taking another step back, is this all really needed? We are have to
make so many adjustments to make code which is clearly C code into an
uglified C++ version, and IIRC the reason given for that was some kind
of #include problem. Couldn't we fix that instead of spending so much
effort into this?