[webkit-dev] New EWS Non-Unified builder

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Thu Apr 29 21:17:56 PDT 2021

> On Apr 29, 2021, at 9:06 PM, Tim Horton via webkit-dev <webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org> wrote:
>
> it is definitely highly annoying

It’s possible that where my thinking differs from others on this is that I don’t think shifting annoying work from one set of commits (the ones adding a new file) to a different set (the ones unknowingly adding need for a new include for non-unified builds) is a significant improvement. Adding more EWS bubbles has a cost.

Keep in mind that I am just as passionate as the next person about getting includes “right”. I’m just not sure that this would be a step in the right direction.

— Darin