[webkit-dev] New EWS Non-Unified builder

Tim Horton timothy_horton at apple.com
Thu Apr 29 21:06:56 PDT 2021

> On Apr 29, 2021, at 9:02 PM, Darin Adler <darin at apple.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 29, 2021, at 9:01 PM, Tim Horton <timothy_horton at apple.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is a huge problem for people on the Apple platforms using the Xcode projects. Nearly every time someone adds a file they have to add random headers to unrelated code.
>
> OK, sorry, I must be out of touch with the rest of you about how difficult this is. I’ve done that many times, and it was always easy for me.

I'm not saying it's hard (depending on your familiarity with the code that breaks, or if it's one of those 'using namespace' situations, or something even more subtle), but it is definitely highly annoying, and judging by the number of times I (and I'm sure others too) have had to explain what's up to other people it seems like "huge" is a only-maybe-slightly-overstated estimate :) Maybe others disagree!