[webkit-dev] WPT at the WebKit Contributors Meeting

Philip Jägenstedt foolip at chromium.org
Thu Nov 14 04:10:53 PST 2019

Thanks Ryosuke, this was definitely a worthwhile trip for me! I was
especially encouraged to see that the focus on engine-specific tests
resonated and in fact that there was already work in motion to look
into it.

While smoother import/export wasn't a big topic and not seen as urgent
by anyone on the WebKit side, I think the extra friction would soon
become evident when trying to address WebKit-specific failures at
scale. Pablo at Igalia is look into the options for this now, and
feedback from the wider WebKit community would be great:
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt-pr-bot/issues/100#issuecomment-553558439