[webkit-dev] WPT at the WebKit Contributors Meeting

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Wed Nov 13 14:22:14 PST 2019

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for coming to the contributor's meeting and making a
representation. We enjoyed your presentation & we had a really
productive discussion. The WebKit team at Apple is putting a lot of
effort into improving our WPT pass rate going forward as Maciej
presented so we're looking forward to working with you all :)

Thanks
- R. Niwa