[webkit-dev] WPT at the WebKit Contributors Meeting

Stephen Mcgruer smcgruer at chromium.org
Sun Nov 10 18:20:13 PST 2019

Hi all,

Philip (foolip at chromium.org) and I wanted to thank you all for welcoming us
at the WebKit Contributors Meeting last week to talk about Improving
Interop with WPT[0] (web-platform-tests). We felt there was great dialog
about WebKit and WPT, and we hope to keep that going looking forward.

We have opened a few issues tracking items that were discussed at the
meeting, including adding WebKitGTK to the UI[1] (fixed!), improving WebKit
--> WPT export[2], and adding download links on the wpt.fyi dashboard[3].
We also intend to publish our methodology for the 'browser-specific
failures' graph by the end of the year (including making it easy for anyone
to run the same analysis).

Please feel free to voice questions, concerns, or ideas via:

   1. Issues filed on our github repository for web-platform-tests[4] or
   the wpt.fyi dashboard[5], or
   2. Email to smcgruer at chromium.org and foolip at chromium.org.

We also accept pull requests, of course!

Thanks,
Stephen & Philip

[0]: https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/ImprovingInteropwithWPT
[1]: https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt.fyi/issues/1576