[webkit-dev] R: dump-class-layout script not working

Frank Jaeger fjaeger77 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 5 07:02:58 PST 2018

Hi Simon, thanks for your help. I am running the script on macOS Mojave 10.14 and I'm pretty sure I have the lldb python bindings installed. Or otherwise it should fail when importing them at the beginning of the script, right? From what I understood by reading the script's code, it is directly calling into the lldb binding to dump the class layout, and it's failing inside.

As I've said before, the error it gives me implies that the provided framework/class pair has not been found in the image, even though I am sure that the pair is valid and found in the image (e.g. JSC::JSString).