[webkit-dev] Running Safari on the simulator

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Wed Sep 27 10:24:01 PDT 2017

When I want to use the public iOS SDK for WebKit on iOS, I refer to Dan’s blog post at https://webkit.org/blog/3457/building-webkit-for-ios-simulator/ <https://webkit.org/blog/3457/building-webkit-for-ios-simulator/>
We have bots using this configuration and they’re working successfully at https://build.webkit.org/waterfall?category=iOS <https://build.webkit.org/waterfall?category=iOS>
Maybe you forgot to run configure-xcode-for-ios-development