[webkit-dev] Running Safari on the simulator

Frédéric WANG fred.wang at free.fr
Wed Sep 27 14:21:55 PDT 2017

On 27/09/2017 19:24, Alex Christensen wrote:
> When I want to use the public iOS SDK for WebKit on iOS, I refer to
> Dan’s blog post
> at https://webkit.org/blog/3457/building-webkit-for-ios-simulator/
> We have bots using this configuration and they’re working successfully
> at https://build.webkit.org/waterfall?category=iOS
> Maybe you forgot to run configure-xcode-for-ios-development

I did run configure-xcode-for-ios-development indeed (otherwise the
build fails IIRC).
Also I forgot to say that I can use run-webkit-tests --ios-simulator
(which I guess is what is used on bots). My problem is with run-safari
--ios-simulator, which has stopped working recently.

Thanks,

--
Frédéric Wang