[webkit-dev] Formatting style for inline comments in Python code

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Wed Oct 25 18:21:47 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Aakash Jain <aakash_jain at apple.com>
wrote:
> Does anyone else has any opinion/preference for this?

The number of spaces before a comment really does not matter, but my
$0.02: PEP8 is an extremely common style for Python programs that all
Python developers are familiar with. I would follow that, and forget
about trying to adapt WebKit C++ style to an unrelated language. Trying
to adapt the style checker to ignore particular PEP8 rules seems like
wasted effort.

Michael