[webkit-dev] Proposed feature: Network Service Discovery

youenn fablet youennf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 02:24:41 PDT 2013

Hi Anders,

The JS object extension hooks you are mentioning looks interesting.
Do you know where I can get some more information about it?

IHMO, this feature is not yet mature and stable enough to be added into
WebKit right now.
I hope it gets improved further so that the functionality can be actually
brought into WebKit in the future.

As a side information, there is a thread on the Blink mailing list on that
particular topic:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!searchin/blink-dev/network$20service$20discovery/blink-dev/HT0KZKuTLxM/S3w-SdvjZfUJ

Regards,
   Youenn