[webkit-dev] Intent to Enable CSS Exclusions in Nightlies

Bear Travis betravis at adobe.com
Thu May 9 18:48:16 PDT 2013

Got it.

The goal here is to enable users to test the CSS Exclusions and Shapes feature in the WebKit nightlies. I'm fine with whatever path can best make that happen.

The feature currently has both a compile-time [1] and a runtime flag [2]. My initial plan was to change the runtime flag default to true, so any platforms that have the compile flag set will enable the feature by default.

The change would not affect any platforms that do not enable the feature via the compile flag (for example, it is currently turned off for Windows builds). Does that sound reasonable?

-Bear

[1] WebCore::FeatureDefines::CSS_EXCLUSIONS
[2] WebCore::RuntimeEnabledFeatures::cssExclusionsEnabled