[webkit-dev] Intent to Enable CSS Exclusions in Nightlies

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Thu May 9 18:13:42 PDT 2013

The only platform for which nightly builds are produced is OS X. Do you intend to enable it for all platforms on tip of tree, or just for those from which nightly builds are built?

What I'm getting at is that I'm confused as to why you mentioned nightly builds at all in your initial email if you're enabling it for all platforms.

- Mark