[webkit-dev] FTL merge (and subsequent mayhem)

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Thu Jul 25 09:48:08 PDT 2013

On Thursday 25 July 2013, Oliver Hunt wrote:
> I would like to apologise to the maintainers of those platforms that I
> destroyed, and offer my heart felt thanks to those who have already
> started getting the builds running.  I will be available all day today if
> help is needed, but to my knowledge this should primarily require updating
> project files *crosses fingers*.

Thank you for the apology, though to my knowledge you didn't destroy any
platforms, you only broke them ;)

I can fully understand that it might be hard or impossible to fix all build
systems and configurations when merging big changes like that, but a warning
on the mailing list that it would happen tonight would probably have made the
situation go smoother.

Best regards
`Allan Jensen