[webkit-dev] unsigned vs unsigned int

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Mon Sep 17 01:22:11 PDT 2012

<kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Yes.
> >
> > Why? Wouldn't it be better to move away from deprecated C syntax?
>
> I think we should use the shortest name for each type.
>
> That is why I like “unsigned” better than “unsigned int”.

Does this mean you also prefer 'const' over 'const int'? ;-)

Anyway, I have no strong opinion on the subject, like most programmers I just
prefer what I am just to, and for some reason I am more used to 'unsigned int'
than 'unsigned'. But I can easily live with it. This was only meant as a
weekend comment.

Best regards.
`Allan