[webkit-dev] Feature Request: Dynamic Application Cache

sridharn sridhar.ndroid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:18:40 PST 2012

Oops! didn't realize that .. I was planning to make the changes myself to
webkit (I'm totally new btw) so that at least I can use it in
my environment but wanted to understand the current state and/or how to go
about in case there is an acceptable method so that the changes can be
pulled into the mainline in case everything works out ..