[webkit-dev] Feature Request: Dynamic Application Cache

sridharn sridhar.ndroid at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 07:47:41 PST 2012

Any updates / plans for this feature ?? I do agree with  Stefan on this ..
I've been banging my head on how
to  cache video files using html 5 storage features and there just doesn't
seem to be a straightforward way
(they all are currently intended for small size text / mobile webkit doesn't
support file system and blah blah)
to do that and feel appcache is cleaner way going forward too for media
files ..

Also, mobile webkit (chrome/safari in ios4) don't seem to appcache mp3 files
(~5MB) .. Is this a known issue ?
This should hopefully go away once the dynamic mechanism is added I hope ..