[webkit-dev] do you want "WK1" and "WK2" keywords in the TestExpectations files?

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Tue Nov 13 11:58:45 PST 2012

I don't have strong opinions on this, but one advantage of using the
keywords and getting rid of the dedicated TestExpectations files would be
to make the fallback graph actually be a tree instead of a DAG. This would
simplify the rebaselining tooling considerably and allow us to make a bunch
of cases work better that don't work great right now.