[webkit-dev] Does anyone still use the TestFailures app?

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Mon Nov 5 12:21:58 PST 2012

http://build.webkit.org/TestFailures/

I think Adam Roben was working on this a year or so ago. It appears to
be broken at the moment (it's likely that I broke it, in fact), but
before I spend much time fixing it I thought I'd check.

I've never actually used it myself, so I'm not sure what all it was
supposed to do; it looks like it overlaps in functionality some with
the flakiness dashboard, but was probably written before the flakiness
dashboard worked with the build.webkit.org bots and everyone was
converted to using NRWT.

If anyone is still using it (or would if it was actually working) in
preference to the flakiness dashboard, can you let me know why?
Ideally I'd like to get rid of it and roll any good features it had
into the flakiness dashboard, but I'm happy to fix it and/or keep it
around if it does other things I'm not aware of or if people are still
using it.

Cheers,

-- Dirk