[webkit-dev] moving focus when clicking on scrollbars

Peter Kasting pkasting at chromium.org
Thu Nov 1 12:32:40 PDT 2012

It seems worth noting over here that on the whatwg discussion for this,
"native" really means "Mac and Ubuntu".  Notably it's not clear whether
this matches Windows, which is 90+% of the userbase for Chrome.  I am a
little nervous making blanket statements like "this is native behavior"
when we're not sure whether it is for such large user groups.

I'm not sure how to test this on Windows, though.

Gecko's behavior makes me a little less worried than the "never move focus"
behavior in the absence of data to answer the above question.

PK