[webkit-dev] We should rename layoutTestController to testController

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Thu May 31 12:07:10 PDT 2012

testController seems fine to me. I agree it's an improvement.

On the other hand there are other tasks that have more benefit in terms of
code maintenance for people wanting to spend time working in this area. A
couple ideas:

   - Move more APIs that only depend WebCore code to internals. Reduces
   code duplication and complexity.
   - Work on exposing things like eventSender through an NPAPI plugin. That
   way it can be shared across browser vendors and could be used by the W3C
   test harness as well. This would be for APIs that we want for testing but
   don't make sense to expose to the web.

Ojan