[webkit-dev] Simplifying syntax in test_expectations.txt (bug 86691)

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Wed May 16 21:23:12 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org> wrote:
> e.g. 12345 WIN MAC TEXT IMAGE test.html instead of BUGWK12345 WIN MAC :
> test.html = TEXT IMAGE

I wonder how this is gonna help making test_expectation.txt less
obscure. If anything, I would make the file more verbose.

I also think it could be split between regular "failure", test
expectations that we expect to diverge, and temporary failures that
just need a rebaseline.
For temporary failure, a system that would avoid conflicts on
update/pull would be nice.

Cheers,
Benjamin