[webkit-dev] Hosting the webkitgtk.org site on svn.webkit.org

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Tue Mar 27 13:47:03 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-27 at 13:36 -0700, Adam Barth wrote:
> Is there much value in putting the release tarballs in svn.webkit.org?
>  I wonder if it would make sense to store those large-ish binary blobs
> elsewhere and to use svn.webkit.org for the human readable/editable
> parts of the web site.

That's also my preferred approach, leaving tarballs and documentation
out. The bad thing would be only the elite cadre of volunteers can
actually make new releases, but it's not like there are many outside
this group who are concerned with them anyway.

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME Project