[webkit-dev] Hosting the webkitgtk.org site on svn.webkit.org

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Mar 27 13:45:30 PDT 2012

I don't think moving the page to svn.webkit.org will help.  It will
cause the "elite cabre" to need svn.webkit.org commit access to do
their work.

Given how little work is done on www.webkit.org it seems unlikely the
move will cause more maintenance to be done on webkitgtk.org.

I guess if it were me I'd just throw the site up on GitHub, as that's
administer and public.

-eric