[webkit-dev] Hosting the webkitgtk.org site on svn.webkit.org

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Tue Mar 27 13:36:18 PDT 2012

By a new top-level directory, do you mean a peer to "trunk" and
"branches"?  If so, I'm not sure expected about that prospect.  It
sort of goes against the normal layout of SVN repositories.  We
already have <http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Websites>, which
would seem like the natural place to put this new web site.

Is there much value in putting the release tarballs in svn.webkit.org?
 I wonder if it would make sense to store those large-ish binary blobs
elsewhere and to use svn.webkit.org for the human readable/editable
parts of the web site.

Adam