[webkit-dev] Setting up additional WebKit EFL buildbot for 64bit Debug

Lucas Forschler lforschler at apple.com
Tue Mar 27 11:04:44 PDT 2012

Hi Dominik,

Please create a bugzilla bug and include the patch for adding the bot.  Once you have that ready to go, I'll generate a password and add it to the master configuration.  I'll then email you the password.  At that point you can land your patch and everything should work.  Let me know if you have any questions or problems and I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks!
Lucas