[webkit-dev] Setting up additional WebKit EFL buildbot for 64bit Debug

Dominik Röttsches dominik.rottsches at linux.intel.com
Tue Mar 27 05:54:30 PDT 2012

Hello webkit-dev, Lucas,

Gyuyoung and we have agreed to run a secondary EFL buildbot maintained
by Intel.
We would kindly ask for your support in creating credentials to hook our
machine to the master buildbot.

Let me know if there are any additional steps we need to follow in
addition to
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildBot

In understand once I have the local configuration ready - the master.cfg
needs to be adjusted - should I create a bugzilla issue and a patch to
update it to have two builders for the EFL platform?

Thank you very much,

Dominik Röttsches